Monday, October 8, 2012

My Crochet Creations






Since the last time I blogged I have been working a lot more on my crocheting. I have made many more things that I would like to share on here. I even sold my first beanie. I do sell these items and have figured out how to make them in adult sizes (some not all). I will post pictures and put pricing as well as which ones I am able to make in any size!
Minnie Mouse Crochet Beanie. This was my first Sale! (Adult size available) 

Crochet Chunky Baby Boy Beanie with Earflaps (Adult size available)
Baby Girl set of booties & Beanie with earflaps (Adult size available on beanie)
Baby Boy Crocchet Boots with Button
Adult size Crown crochet headband
Baby girl ugg Crochet booties with headband set (headband sold seperately also and any size)

No comments:

Post a Comment