Monday, March 4, 2013

What I'm working on

Here's what I have been working on. I saw my aunt a couple of weeks ago and she showed me this amazing purse she made with soda/pop tabs! It totally blew my mind on how cute it was! I made it my mission to learn!

I got together with her one evening and she told me the basics and I have been working on it since. It is extremely time consuming and because I was used to the metal it hurt my fingers. Regardless of the fact I'm still working on it. I'm not sure if I'm going to sell it or keep it. I'll leave you guys a pic to show you. The tabs are in heart shape. It's totally cute. I am going to be making more but this one I'm still not sure what to do.

On another note I just finished this fuzzy bunny beanie for my son to use for upcoming pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment