Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween!

So Halloween is tomorrow! I am so excited as it is my favorite holiday & my baby's first Halloween! It is also my fathers birthday who I love so much, and this is another year that I will not be able to spend it with him, but I know he knows I wish him the best. With that being said. Have you guys gotten your costumes? As for me I do not have a costume but little man does. Well it's not a costume but more of a footed I onesie that's a bear. So he's going to be a bear. I will post pictures tomorrow or the next day to show you all. As for the giveaway don't forget to sign up to win a crochet creation of your choice from me! Have a wonderful & safe Halloween everyone.



                                             XOXO Paloma
Babys first halloween as a bear








 

No comments:

Post a Comment